Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Accessories


With the holidays fast approaching I begin to think about what I'll be wearing to the various parties I usually go to.  Of course being the lover of jewelry that I am, accessories are a must. 


I've always loved Garnets.  Being my birthstone might have something to do with it.  Garnets combined with citrine have a lovely warm feel that's just right for  winter.


However the cool clear colors of ice and snow are beautiful too.  Do you have any favorite pieces of jewelry you like to wear at the holidays?

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and yes, perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the earrings in the second picture. They are nice for the holidays, and it is something I would wear. I am going to a jewelry party next week. I hope that I find something unique and pretty. Thank you for the lovely comment about my niece. I appreciate it very much.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thos last earrings are gorgeous! I hope you're having a great week!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Drop earrings are so lovely and these are stunning!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous jewelry! Can't wait to see the rest of the looks! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue crystal drops. Happy Thanksgiving!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those garnet & citrine earrings so so stunning - they just look elegant & festive!

    Dee at the Carlton

    ReplyDelete
  8. the garnet and citrine are definitely my favourites !!! Gail x

    ReplyDelete